Sunday, March 10, 2019

RAWR xd

HELLO WELCOME BACK
I see you have had a long day and the last thing you want to do is read this grammatically perfect blog posting because it is just too good to be true. That is right I have installed Grammarly into my computer so get ready! Just kidding I only have the free version so there might be some premium things that are undetected but I don’t have premium money right now I have other bills to pay. That’s right I have bills, I work every week to pay for my things, I can’t always rely on my parents they have taught me better, also they told me to stop asking for money. But continuing…..

I have set my own individual agenda basically I would like to......
  • Finalize what we will call our movie
  • This week I would like to at least get the establishing shot and some of the props such as posters to set up the room for the main character
  • Next week I would like to film all the shots that take place at the dinner table
  • A week after getting all the shots that are left and start some light editing to see how it is coming together
  • I would like to find a song to use that would work to build the story:; maybe try contacting some artists for permission
  • Research how to make an amateur film look more professional
  • And have fun
I think this can be achieved if I dedicate myself and make time. I have to be focused and I cannot procrastinate because this isn’t something that can be done in one night. I NEED TO BE SMART AND I WILL SUCCEED!


(You guys would not believe how many mistakes Grammarly fixed for me. I really recommend it)

No comments:

Post a Comment