Thursday, March 21, 2019

Might Mess Around and Edit Everything

           Pearse and I have worked together on every project possible in this class to understand the groove of our skills and energy. We have both learned a few things about each other some that we wish to ignore and others we are glad that we learned because it has become a huge asset to our projects. And Pearse's secret weapon happens to be his slightly over average editing skill. For as long as I can remember Pearse has been editing videos and posting them on social media for everyone to see. I believe as time went by he got a lot better and his videos began to receive more recognition, more locally in our school but still, there is no such thing as bad media.

Image result for trump

             For the Projects we have worked on together Pearse has most of the editing with a program called Premiere Pro.
Image result for premiere pro
              This program is actually a very advanced program that has countless features that can be used to create projects. I am not knowledged in any way at all about this program like Pearse is, however, I really enjoyed the after effects feature it does have and have watched multiple videos on how to use it. Even though we won't be using After Effect I think I can begin to learn more about this program and even download it on my computer (when I get paid it is pretty expensive on my budget) to begin editing. Pearse has let me use his computer a few times to get a better feel of the system and how it works and has even offered to teach me and walk me through his process. I will continue to learn on my own and try to find a way to toy around without the need of Pearse but for now I must work with what I have.

This is how the program looks:
Image result for premiere pro

And here are some videos that I have watched in order to get me started:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hls3Tp7JS8E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhBeziSa6-E

No comments:

Post a Comment