Friday, March 22, 2019

Le De Tour France

          Today I will be discussing the set of "Younger" and why we decided to buy this house out of all houses. I would like to start off by announcing that the official name of our movie is "Younger" and was inspired by our music video project which we did fairly well on and learned a lot on. At first, I didn't want to have the same name or at least just one word in our title but I can't deny it that name sure is good, probably cause I came up with it.

If I ever saw someone wearing that mask I would literally flip and scream it is so creepy. Ok so continuing here are some of the pictures of our set that Pearse sent to me, we love Pearse.

Ok here is the dinner table where our main character will be eating dinner with his mom and sister and where his friend will catch his attention through the window. One thing that will be off about all our images will be that they were all taken during the day but we have a few tricks up our sleeve to help with filming at night.
Here is the window you see from the dinner table. Right now the blinds are shut but when we film they will be open for obvious film purposes.
Here is the room where our main character will be in the beginning when his mom calls for dinner. He will also be sneaking out through this window you see behind his bed.
Here is the actual window through the outside part where his friend will be getting him from.
This is the kitchen we are gonna use for the opening scene in order to how the credits and have the story start developing early on.
Here is the street the two characters will be running down the street to god knows where. Probably an ice cream store because I am not in shape right now and would not be able to make it anywhere far.

No comments:

Post a Comment