Thursday, March 19, 2020

Updates:

Ok, so the change to online school has really messed me up. Apparently, a classmate messaged me that we had an online meeting (which I did not know about so I missed) were my teacher announced some major changes. Our portfolio project is due a week later than it was originally due. As of now, the project has been moved back to the 19th instead of the 12th of April. We are still being expected to get our project done by that time but I have no idea how to do this since I am not allowed out. Our filming dates have been postponed indefinitely. A lot of our actors are unavailable due to the fact that they are also taking various safety precautions recommended by the CDC. It is a pretty unusual situation we are in and a lot of things are going to be impacted by this pandemic but there is not much we can do about it but try and follow the right steps to stay healthy. I can't take any irresponsible risks because I have various family members who suffer from asthma and cancer. If they were to be exposed to the virus it would be life-threatening. In other words, I am stressed and confused, I feel powerless since there is nothing I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment