Wednesday, March 25, 2020

New Plot

Since Pearse and I haven’t seen each other in about 2 weeks and we probably won’t see each other for another few more weeks the options to film are limited. When we were talking with our peers in the online meeting one of them gave me a great idea. We can make the film about either Pearse or I and just film in our house. And then for the flashback footage, we can refer back to old tapes or film that we have that our parents took of us. However, there is a huge problem with that. Pearse and I would not be filming our scenes so we would have to ask help from other members of our family to film us and hope they get it right. I’m the past I have already tried before and they either get too tired or mad that I make them refilm the same scenes over and over. What they don’t understand is that filming is long and tough progress. I don’t particularly believe that it will be in our best interest to ask other people to film for us.

As for Pearse, I don’t know what he is thinking but he does have a twin sister he could film and make the project about. However, I would have to find a way to make him come to this conclusion so he’s more willing to do it rather than think I want to pin this whole project on him. It is just frustrating the fact that one of us has to do the whole project and the other can’t help out until filming is over. But as the deadline approaches, we are still running out of time and this lockdown does not seem like it will end anytime soon.



Frustrated is an understatement.

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment