Saturday, March 14, 2020

Covid-19

As of today, schools have been canceled in our area. Covid-19 has had a huge impact around the globe and it has begun to make its way into the US. People infected with the virus continue to increase every day and it has become a real problem everywhere. Mr.Trump has even declared a travel ban on many European countries. The Ymca which I work at has been closed till late March. This will really impact our project since many places have begun to shut down and lock up, which they should. The point is to stay isolated as long as possible to control the virus spreading to many places.

As for me, I am not allowed to leave the house and I will not be able to attend Pearse's birthday party. I feel insanely terrible for not being there for my friend since we have grown very close but it is a precaution I must take. I hope this clears up soon so we can get back on track with our projects but for now, I won't be able to film anything till this problem clears up.

Wash your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment