Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Woops!....

Given the special circumstances, I can't physically help Pearse with finding old footage to use for our film. However, we have been communicating regularly letting each other know what is going on and how to keep moving forward. For example, we have to talk over and over about the sequence of our movie since it is 5 minutes long and we want to have a good plot development throughout. I also shared my ideas of having his sister being the main character and we discussed it over and we agreed upon deciding when he found footage of his family. That way we could see who has more footage between him and his sister. He told me he would be looking for footage later on in the week since he has homework and work from home. We discussed it would be smart to get the filming done a little more than a week before April 19th in order to get started on the CCR, which if I remember correctly was a challenge last year. From my side, I will be waiting to hear updates and answer back as soon as possible if we need to talk anything over.

Update: Pearse went through his family footage and he didn’t find anything useful to us so we are back to square one. However, we had already talked about the possibility of not finding useful footage so we are not as lost but still this is getting really bad with our timing. I don’t remember last years project being so hard LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment