Saturday, April 11, 2020

Bob the Builder

As Pearse continues to film the rest of our movie I decided to start our digital components with some of the images I received yesterday. For our website, I will be using wix.com which is a website builder that is super simple and user friendly. I have already used this website in the past and I really like it because:

1. it’s free
2. It comes with templates that I can use to build my website
3. Adding images and videos is super simple
4. I can share my password and Pearse can log on and edit as well

I’m sure there are plenty of website builders out there that I could use but I like the one I choose. I built a rough draft website and noticed that I needed more images of the movie and the characters so I could add sections about them on our website. I texted Pearse so hopefully, those images get sent over soon so I can continue with our masterpiece. I will also be starting on our postcard ad but I have not started it yet. I will after I post this so I’ll update you on the next blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment