Friday, April 10, 2020

Say Cheese


After yesterday’s filming, I texted Pearse earlier this morning to see if he could send me some photos I could start working with for our digital components. I will include below three of my favorite photos he sent over which I want to work with the most. The reason I like these photos a lot is because they don’t look like happy images but give off more of a sad mood. The photos that are on fire also foreshadow one of the major components of our film. However, some photos have more space to include the title of the movie (we are working on coming up with one) and credits. So although I like the photos with the fire more I believe I should use the one with more room to edit which would be the third photo I attached. Hope you like them!
My favorite one out of all the photos. I just love how the fire looks I think it came out so good.

This is my least favorite out of the three. However, I do like the combination of all the photos and magnets with a simple background.

This image gives me space to add our title and any other wording. 

No comments:

Post a Comment