Thursday, February 20, 2020

Back to Back

I passed AS Level!

I am super excited to get back to work and begin shooting my short film. I am still working with my old partner, Pearse Koch, and we agreed that it would be so much fun to create a short film. Last few months we have continued to work on other projects and what I think will make a difference this year is that our time management has improved and our communication is better. We are extremely comfortable giving each other criticism in ways we can improve and I know that's why we want to continue working together.
Pearse and I have been talking about what we want to create and although we haven't decided anything we really want to explore the idea of a one-shot film. However, it wouldn't be filmed in one take but our editing and scene continuation would be what will help us create this illusion. We are very confident that we can create this illusion because given that this our second year in Media Studies we have had the chance to explore various film techniques.
I will update you guys soon later this week since Pearse and I have set up a meeting to start discussing our project a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment